Friday, January 27, 2017

It is with great sadness that I write this follow up to Connie’s last post of January 16, 2017. 

Our dear friend and colleague Walter Grant passed away on January 19th  after a very short stay in hospice at the Vermont Respite House.
Here is a link to his obituary:


A memorial service is planned for August 13, 2017. More details can be found at :


Donations to the Jimi Grant Scholarship fund at the Vermont Technical College in Randolph can be made in lieu of flowers in honor of Walter’s son who predeceased him.  


If you would like to send a card to his family, please address to Peggy Larson at:
1876 Mountain View Road
Williston, VT 05495

Although my time knowing Walter was short, he wasted no time showing me his wealth of compassion, humor and wisdom.  I will always keep him close to my heart, or “in my pocket” to help me remember what this patient centered project is all about. 

Jen Lavoie





No comments:

Post a Comment