This was a chance for those involved with the project to meet face to face and exchange ideas, concerns, and tips as we review the experiences of our Vanguard sites and prepare to deliver the intervention at experimental sites that will soon be randomized. The meeting was also an opportunity to bring the participants to the Green Mountain State to see a glorious New England summer and take inspiration from the natural beauty of Vermont.
- Randomization status: 15 practices have been randomized.
- Lean Intervention Development: The Stage 2 Planning Workbook has been completed and is being trialed in the Vanguard sites.
- Start Up: The Start Up Guide is in use by randomized practices. Cluster leaders have been meeting regularly to refine their role with the sites with respect to the intervention and research aspects of the initiative. Kari Stephens is drafting a Leadership Manual for cluster leaders to reference as their sites get randomized and begin preparations for the initiative.
- Patient Partners: Jen Lavoie is writing a Patient Engagement Guide to orient practices and patients as they collaborate on the redesign process.
- IBHPC curriculum: The migration from Blackboard to Canvas learning management system is complete. Final versions of all modules will be available on Canvas by the end of the year.
- Aim 3 design and analysis: Abby Crocker has been working with the Executive Team and IBHPC consultants to design a plan for data collection and analysis that allows us to explore how contextual factors affect the implementation and patient-centeredness of integrated BH care.